SC - don't cringe too bad....

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 03:55:33 PST 2000

Fresh potatoes with the skins on?....Hey, we're talking REAL fast food here.
Don't get your apples and oranges confused.  hmmm, your Po-ta-toes and
po-tot-toes confused.  Now, when we change the subject from Greasy fries to
Crisp Onion rings....

Rayne

In a message dated 3/29/00 2:13:54 AM Central Standard Time, lcm at efn.org