SC - saffron

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Mar 29 05:14:06 PST 2000

Have you checked the Pepperer's Guild? I seem to recall that they have the best
price for the best quality I've ever seen.  The url is
pw2.netcom.com/~dchesty/page2.html  Also, I did purchase saffron from King
Arthur Flour...you can get 1 oz for 54.95...and it goes aVERY long way.  Usually
you only use a tiny pinch in any given recipe.

Kiri