SC - Period Ingredients Master List

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed Mar 29 15:11:55 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/29/00 9:51:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
betpulib at ptdprolog.net writes:

> Hi-de-ho there, neighbors! If I may be so bold as to butt in on the
>  conversation:

<snip a really good idea>

Whew!  Thanks for the suggestion....I was beginning to think that I had
gotten in over my head (could picture myself as a withered old man, crouched
over a computer keyboard..."Chapter Two:  Milk and Dairy Products by Time,
Region, Sub Region, Religion and Color Compatibility...")

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Man cannot live on bread alone... he must have beer to soak it in.