SC - period cookbooks for Balthazar

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 22:17:09 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/30/00 11:40:35 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

> I don't have links to cookbooks, but I own over 80
>  period cookbooks and have over 100 related cookbooks
>  in my collection.  Should you [or anyone else for that
>  matter] find yourself in the Baron of Angels, Kingdom
>  of Caid, please let me know.  I will be happy to let
>  you peruse my collection.  And, no, I don't loan books
>  out.
>
>  Huette

I'm in Wintermist (Bakersfield)...I'll be there in 2 hours...start the coffee
pot.

Thanks, Huette.  I certainly appreciate the offer.  I would love to have a
glance at those tomes one day.  Do you think you'll make it to Darkwell this
year?  And I would never ask to borrow one of your books.  I have about 370
cookbooks (all but one are "modern") myself, and don't even like to loan them
to my own mother.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Man cannot live on bread alone... he must have beer to soak it in.