SC - saffron

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Mar 31 04:18:29 PST 2000

Acutally, lead salts of various sorts have a slightlysweet tase, and
were food additives in imperial Rome...and different ones will react
with ingredients to produce different colors. If you dose wine with lead
azide it turns purply-green and looks nasty. [hey, I had some in my car
from work, and a glass of terrible wine and I wanted to see what it
looked like. What can I say, I like to play with my food...}
margali
[and you can get lead azide and theoazide from Edmunds Scientific
Catalog...]

excuse me sire, in which aisle
might I find the Lead Theoazide?"     "Oh, you must be cooking up
something
yellow tonight..