SC - Re: [Trimaris] Highnesses, Lownesses, and Period Cooking.

Christi Rigby christirigby at pcisys.net
Wed Mar 1 13:44:36 PST 2000

Anne-Marie wrote:

actually Chiquart makes a point of stating that as the cuisnier, you also
have a responsiblity to accomodate the cooks for the visiting dignitaries
who will show up at your kitchen door and expect to cook for their lord or
lady, as they are fasting, or have special dietary requirements. To this
end, you will need to have the staff and supplies to help them.

can you imagine???!!!!!! Me, I dont share so good (and run with scissors,
too). My kitchen! MINE! MINE!! though it does have interesting connotations
for a monarch who chooses not to eat the cuisine presented by her devoted
populace...

:)
- --AM

:)

OK That's it...When Hades turns to brimstone popsicles and I become Queen, I
am making a Royal Kitchener and they can force they other cooks to make
period foods and foods that will be ate by the populace.  And if they won't
my kitchener will cook to my specifications for me.  Hee hee.  At least then
Anne-Marie won't have to worry about HER kitchen being invaded.

Murkial