SC - Gulf Wars Challenge

Suzanne Powell scpowell at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 14:39:50 PST 2000

What was the challenge?  If it was inside one of the messages with Trimaris
in the subject line, I'm afraid I deleted it without reading it.

Was your challenge was to cook an impressively tasty period meal?  If so,
for how many and for what day?  I'd be game to try it on my own, but would
love to see this be a team effort.  You've eaten at least one of my feasts,
I believe (last year's Queen's Champion feast).

Lady Suzanne de la Ferte'

- ----Original Message Follows----