SC - Posts to Trimaris list bounce

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Wed Mar 1 10:50:06 PST 2000

A couple of my posts on the recent thread were replies to posts
crossposed to this list and a Trimaris list. The Trimaris list
bounced them, presumably because I'm not a member. It seems to me
that if the original goes to both lists, the response should too,
since otherwise the people on the Trimaris list end up listening to
only one side of a conversation. So perhaps someone on the Trimaris
list can post instructions for joining it, at least temporarily.
David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/