SC - Re: (Gunthar's Challenge)

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Wed Mar 1 23:28:53 PST 2000

oo! oo! roast lamb with sauce bob! la varenne's stuffed eggs! those
wonderful poached pears in rosewater!
I believe all those recipes are in the handouts from the Cooks Symposium?
and none of them are threatening wierd foods....(of course, I'm biased :))

wish I could take the "field"...itd be fun and I love a challenge :)

- --Anne-Marie