SC - Re: (Gunthar's Challenge)

Browning, Susan W. bsusan at corp.earthlink.net
Thu Mar 2 00:18:11 PST 2000

Subject: RE: SC - Re: (Gunthar's Challenge)

oo! oo! roast lamb with sauce bob! la varenne's stuffed eggs! those
wonderful poached pears in rosewater!
I believe all those recipes are in the handouts from the Cooks Symposium?
and none of them are threatening wierd foods....(of course, I'm biased :))

wish I could take the "field"...itd be fun and I love a challenge :)

- --Anne-Marie

Would it be possible to get a copy of the handouts from the Cooks Symposium?
I was unable to make it this year.  Please let me know as to copying and
shipping costs if you would be willing to make the copies.  Please reply
directly to swbro at earthlink.net.  Many thanks.

Eleanor d'Aubrecicourt