SC - Money uses

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Thu Mar 2 13:01:01 PST 2000

> I can only reply to the first of the items mentioned.  Yes, it is true
> that meals
> that exclude the general populace are against the rules, however,
> pavilions ain't
> food.  The pavilions are the property of the kingdom, and are used by
> succeeding
> Royals, year after year.  Thus, the funds (for the pavilions) were not
> expended
> to benefit any specific person, or group of persons, whereas special foods
> prepared for the High Table only certainly do benefit only those
> individuals at
> the High Table.  Somehow I feel like I'm not being very clear with the
> distinction here.  Sorry.
>
> wajdi

	The major difference is that theoretically anyone can end up on the
throne and therefore use the pavilion. It is also part of the pomp and
circumstance (we hope) of our royally and usually used for more than
sleeping quarters. (Can we say circles?) The size and condition vary from
kingdom to kingdom but most if not all have such. On the other hand the food
at the high table that differs from that served the other dinners is ment
for a select few and will be consumed imediately. It's a fine line I know,
but the handing down until it wears out has a lot to do with how things can
be funded. Margarite