SC - Scungilli versus conch

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Mar 2 22:11:02 PST 2000

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/2/00 8:40:36 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> phlip at morganco.net writes:
>
> << I gotta agree here- in most cases cooking the blamed things ought to be
>  punishable by death, too.
>

>  Phlip >>
>
> I like them anyway you fix them whether it be steaming them to death,
> dropping their throbbing bodies into boiling liquid or  masticating their
> squirming plumpness. :-)
>
> Ras

Ooh, baby! Actually, that is excessively sensualist. French authorites
on this subject, such as Grimod de la Reyniere, always advocated a
simple, scientific approach which involved crunching the teeth down on
the oyster's liver, causing an explosion of sweet, potent juices
spurting down your throat... ahem. Excuse me just a minute while I get
myself together.

> (who feels that it is always a better thing that he eats it before it eats
> him)

Being eaten by an _oyster_? Ras, have I ever told you you lead an
interesting life?

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy