SC - Allergies in general

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Mar 2 23:37:16 PST 2000

baronsig at peganet.com writes:

<<   I've worked construction, and I don't know of anybody in the trades with
 allergies. Same thing with any field that gets you out into the great
 outdoors, and puts dirt under your fingernails >>

This has also been my experience. I was lucky in that my mother always
'insisted' we go outside and make mudpies after a rain  and taught us the
universal truths that manure between your toes made you grow and a little
dirt never hurt anyone. :-)

Ras
(who has had  almost all of the 'deadly' diseases that most folks are
vaccinated for and survived, feels that the automobile is Goddess' way of
dealing with the irradication of smallpox and finds that salmonella in one
out of every 'thousands' eggs to be ludicrous in the extreme when the word
'dangerous' is used)