SC - Allergies in general

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Mar 3 01:08:32 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/2/2000 2:46:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nannar at isholf.is writes:

> Fast food, additives,  contaminants ...?

All of the above, plus high fructose corn syrup, which from my reading is a
poison, and in which everything conceivable that Americans eat is soaked.

A lack of concern for eating foods in season for our personal climate is also
being pointed at as a possible cause.

Of late, my lady has started to react to peaches, even those grown in season
here in SC. Doctors, well meaning or not, don't look for causes, they're more
concerned with treating the symptoms, so we don't really know for sure WHAT
causes it. It's just an interesting sidelight in our trip on to diabetes (the
rate has skyrocketed in the years since high fructose corn syrup has been
introduced) and eventually immune system failure or cancer (although to be
honest, I really think people die of cancer because they don't die of
something else).

Cheerfully yours

Corwyn