SC - More contoversial subjects

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Mar 3 01:32:50 PST 2000

I agree that a nice subtlety, or even a special dish or two for High Table is
a good thing. So when I cook, if I feel the need for them, I pay out of my
own pocket.

As it is, the Royals usually get into events and feasts free here in
Atlantia, and that's nothing against them, they have to travel all over the
Kingdom and it gets expensive. That being said, everybody in that hall bought
a feast ticket, and those tickets are already paying for High Table, so I
have a tendency to pay for any special stuff out of pocket.

That's my two cents

Corwyn