SC - Period serving practices

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Fri Mar 3 05:08:00 PST 2000

    45? I try really hard to keep it down to 20-30, max. My feeling is that
when the servers have served the last person in the hall, the food for the
next course should be ready to go out. I generally coordinate that with the
entertainment director, though. Had a real interesting experience between a
server and an entertainer doing a sword dance . . .

    Sieggy