SC - handouts from cooks collegium

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Fri Mar 3 06:29:30 PST 2000

good my lady,

the conference proceeedings is a collection of the papers presented at a
cooks syposium held here in colorado springs in january.  it has lots of
good information, but it's not a "how-to" guide.

i also publish a newsletter called Serve It Forth! which has everything
from recipes to kitchen management articles and book reviews. I'll be
bringing copies of the newsletter as well as copies of the proceedings
down to crown if you would care to look me up during the day.

i'm not really participating in the sca right now, although i've been
around for quite a while, but did want to go down with my niece,
Viscountess Katya and her lord, Sir Frederick, so that she would have
someone to be with her during the day while Fred fights in Crown.

Our sunshade will be set up on the eric, and I'd love to have you come by
and chat.  My banner is sable, on a bend sinistre argent, an apple gules.

Elaina