SC - Allergies in general

Fri Mar 3 07:26:09 PST 2000

> Okay- it's been more than my two livres. Two francs?
>
> 'Lainie

The livres are worth more than francs, perhaps you mean pistoles?

As for allergies, we got a rain last night for the first time in several
weeks and my sinuses love it.  One of the bad things about Oklahoma is the
state has the widest range of allergens in the country.  There is a major
allergy research center about four blocks from my office and I know of three
manufacturers of serums for desensitization treatments just outside of
Oklahoma City.

BTW, the word allergy was coined in 1906 to describe lesser anyphalactic
reactions, the earlier term being reserved for life threatening reactions.

Bear