SC - OOP biscotti recipe request

Christina Nevin cnevin at caci.co.uk
Fri Mar 3 08:08:13 PST 2000

A rather off-the-track recipe request for you all - twice baked biscuits. (I
don't think they're period? anyone?) <vague notions of something similar in
one of the later German books but I could be very wrong>

Anyway, I don't particularly care for biscuits/cookies, but I love biscotti
with my coffee. Finances are about to hit a rough patch (hoorah! I'm now
looking for my very own flat to buy!), so I am economizing - meaning no more
expensive packets of my favorite Italian-made luxuries. There's a multitude
of recipes for them on the web (too many in fact!), so does anyone have a
recipe they have made and so can _personally_ recommend? You can email them
to me direct. MTIA,

Ciao,
Lucretzia

Lady Lucrezia-Isabella di Freccia   |  mka Tina Nevin
Thamesreach Shire, The Isles, Drachenwald | London, UK
thorngrove at geocities.com | http://www.geocities.com/~thorngrove
"There is no doubt that great leaders prefer hard drinkers to good
versifiers" - Aretino, 1536

This electronic message contains information from CACI International Inc or
subsidiary companies, which may be confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named above.  If you are not
an intended recipient, be aware that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
at postmaster at caci.co.uk