SC - hiding ingredients

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Fri Mar 3 08:15:38 PST 2000

> << In restaurants I ask my waitperson. >>
>
> With respect, I humbly submit that your wait person would be the last to
> know
> what was in a dish your may be contemplating ordering at a restaurant.....
>
> Ras

But Ras I haven't eaten in a restaurant more than five times in the last ten
or so years without Bear. His was called Bear long before the SCA due to
size, shape and a deep resonant voice. When he says "Well find out" most
such folk scurry.  Margarite