SC - White Pizza

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Sun Mar 5 09:49:54 PST 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2000 1:59 AM
Subject: Re: SC - White Pizza

> Hmm... where are you? Here in Oregon, they put all sorts of things on
> pizza. I've had goat cheese, artichoke hearts, capers, smoked chicken,
> barbequed chicken as well as the 'usual' things (though I know 'some'
> people who think pineapple on pizza is 'weird', which mystifies me
> because I've eaten it that way since I can remember). To me pizza is a
> flat bread topped with sauce, some meat and/or vegetables, and cheese.
> Just about anything but the kitchen sink can go on pizza! (Of course, it
> helps if it goes nice with rosemary!)
>
> 'Lainie

The shocking topping (to me  at least) here in NE Iowa is sauerkraut. What's
really a stomach twist- at the nearest pizza parlor, if you get the works,
you end up with all of the topping choices they have, including kraut _and_
pineapple.
Beatrix
(who has now learned to ask what dishes include at restaurants)