SC - OT-OOP but I gotta RANT!!!

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at home.com
Sun Mar 5 17:51:45 PST 2000

- --=====================_25008538==_.ALT

At 04:37 PM 3/5/00 -0800,Laura C. Minnick said something like:
>Hi everybody!
>
>I've been working my way through the Sunday Oregonian at a leisurely
>pace, in between minor chores, etc., but I've been stopped cold and must
>rant about that- that- that- AWFUL WOMAN! You know, the one we always
>pick on- the uber-homemaker who has gardeners and maids and cooks and
>still manages to make us all feel bad...
><SNIPPY SNIPPY IN PERFECT SNOWFLAKE SHAPES>
>What appalls me is- what planet is she on? Has she ever given birth?
>Doesn't she know that no one sends out birth announcments anymore-
>you're too busy trying to get 20 minutes of sleep in a row

<SNIPPY SNIPPY A BIT MORE, IN YET MORE PERFECT SNOWFLAKE SHAPES>

>Ok. Rant over. Thank you for your indulgence- now Back to your regularly
>scheduled programming...
>
>'Lainie

pssst, Lainie, ya know that mother in law who would NOT stay off your BACK?
The one who just hovers at your elbow knowing a far better way to do
everything, and even wants to suggest how you wipe your own .. um, nevermind.

THIS IS WHAT YOU DO WITH THE OL' BIDDY!!! Have _HER_ make birth
announcements, proclaiming that Martha Said It Must Be So. Put a little
quiver on the end of the declaration, sigh helplessly about how you can't
possibly do it AND breastfeed, etc. Before you know it, she'll be
volunteering and falling all over herself to do it for you.

Not that I intend to have anymore than the 4 I already have.  BUT, for
those of you who have yet to partake in that miracle of life, file this
away as a hint.

Regards,
and chuckles,
Maggie

- --=====================_25008538==_.ALT

At 04:37 PM 3/5/00 -0800,Laura C. Minnick said something like:<br>
I've been working my way through the Sunday Oregonian at a
leisurely<br>
pace, in between minor chores, etc., but I've been stopped cold and
must<br>
rant about that- that- that- AWFUL WOMAN! You know, the one we
always<br>
pick on- the uber-homemaker who has gardeners and maids and cooks
and<br>
still manages to make us all feel bad...<br>
<SNIPPY SNIPPY IN PERFECT SNOWFLAKE SHAPES><br>
What appalls me is- what planet is she on? Has she ever given
birth?<br>
Doesn't she know that no one sends out birth announcments anymore-<br>
you're too busy trying to get 20 minutes of sleep in a row
<SNIPPY SNIPPY A BIT MORE, IN YET MORE PERFECT SNOWFLAKE
SHAPES><br>
now Back to your regularly<br>
scheduled programming...<br>
'Lainie</blockquote><br>
pssst, Lainie, ya know that mother in law who would NOT stay off your
BACK? The one who just hovers at your elbow knowing a far better way to
do everything, and even wants to suggest how you wipe your own .. um,
nevermind.<br>
THIS IS WHAT YOU DO WITH THE OL' BIDDY!!! Have _HER_ make birth
announcements, proclaiming that Martha Said It Must Be So. Put a little
quiver on the end of the declaration, sigh helplessly about how you can't
possibly do it AND breastfeed, etc. Before you know it, she'll be
volunteering and falling all over herself to do it for you.<br>
Not that I intend to have anymore than the 4 I already have.  BUT,
for those of you who have yet to partake in that miracle of life, file
this away as a hint.  <br>
Regards,<br>
and chuckles,<br>
Maggie<br>