SC - private cooks at events

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 5 17:55:03 PST 2000

The site for that event has four household sized kitchenettes in
addition to the main industrial kitchen.  It is my plan to request
access to one of these via the autocrat.  They are out of the way of
mostly people's space usage, and will only be needed for about 4-5
hours, so I suspect that we will be met with smiles and generosity.

We will, as Christianna mentioned, make arrangements for all of our own
cooking needs apart form the feastcrats' facilities.  I know too well
what having encroachers can do to the plan (read monkey wrench).  Even
if they know ahead and are willing to share, I would not make such a
request of the kitchen staff.  Too much fun "Roasting and Toasting" by
the spit anyway!!  We hope it goes over and is picked up by more people
of rank who wish to put on a hoo-haa.

niccolo difrancesco