SC - Feast Beverages

colette waters collette at kricket.net
Sun Mar 5 16:45:19 PST 2000

Can jalab be served cold or is it a hot drink?  I have a feast the first
weekend of June and would like to serve something besides tea.
Begga

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

 properly called a jalab. Whatever- it tastes good. I think I used
cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, and some citrus peel. Pretty good stuff, and
_really_ good hot, especially on a cold evening in camp. Though lemon
syrup sounds good too...