SC - Re: Gunthar's Challenge

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Mar 6 08:08:01 PST 2000

> Again I like the Challenge idea but can't see how such a challenge at the
> cooks/Trimaris level would do much except encourage folks to fiddle with
> modern style cooking using period ingredients.
>
> Ras

I totally agree with Ras here. This sounds like a fun competition for cooks but
it defeats the purpose for the Trimaris situation. I have dug a little deeper
and
found out this Anastaysia happens to be who I feared it would be. I must admit
I was a bit surprised to hear she was a Laurel.

We will have to go very gently with her. She isn't known for her open mind.

This is a challenge for us to display our finest abilities and for her to be
convinced
that period food is actually appetising to her rather narrow appetites.

Gunthar