SC - question after recipe

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 12:51:28 PST 2000

>In a message dated 3/6/00 12:37:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>magdlena at earthlink.net writes:
>
><< Tastes disgusting, even in cordials.  >>
>
>Agreed. Everclear leaves a perception that is unpleasant to the senses.
>More
>accurately that perception really is not taste. It is tasteless, odorless
>and
>without distinctive character. (A description that also describes vodka
>according to federal law, BTW.)

It would also have a tendency to ignite from just about any nearby source,
especially if warmed to bring out the character of the cordial unless it is
very dilute.  Vodka and brandy ignite too, but not THAT easily.  Everclear
also has a tendency to remove a bit TOO much of what you want to bring out
from cordial ingredient, including hallucinogens and toxins from seeds and
pits if not handled correctly.

Cadoc
(hey, if you want to respond to me so that I know I have a response on the
list, please carbon me along with the message so that I see it amongst the
other 300+ messages I can get in one day, thanks...)
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG

"There is a balance, between two worlds
one with a narrow land across.
In the darkness of the balance,
life has become....cumbersome.."