SC - Tarte of Medlers?

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Mon Mar 6 18:01:12 PST 2000

Thomas,

<snip lots of yummy sounding recipes>

> In case that these recipes were mentioned before, please enjoy this one
> (found it in the neighborhood of the cherry tart recipes and was
> reminded of digest #1955...). There is also a "tarte of Medlers".

Any chance I could ask you to type in the Medlar recipe please?  My medlars
are actually friuting and I *think* they will be ready early June (if my
books are correct).  The fruit is currently quite hard, still green and are
larger than cherries.

Mel - wondering if I should have a Medlar eating party (small - only a dozen
or so fruit so far).