SC - cherry tarts & A Tarte to provoke courage

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Mar 7 14:06:55 PST 2000

> >Somehow, I don't think this would be a good recipe to serve
> >HRH Trimaris. :-)

> But no, it would. Do they like apple pie? Pear Tarte? Dried fruits?
> They will love this, then.
> Aoife

Hi Aoife!
	Glad to have you back, but you obviously just signed on.  Last week was
an amazing week for the Cook's List, including a bru-ha-ha over the
current tastes of HRH Trimaris, which seem to run toward the non-period
(I'm being nice here, guys!).
	Given what the lady has said, I doubt very much she would like the above
dish, but thanks for the explanation regarding the bird brains, I was
wondering myself.
	Christianna