SC - Re: Period Norse

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Mar 7 22:45:19 PST 2000

Par asked:
> As I said earlier, there are a couple based on archaeological evidence.
> I'll dig though my notes at home and post them. ISTR someone else
> mentioning some Norman source?

You might check these files in the FOOD-BY-REGION section of my files.
fd-Normans-msg     (8K) 12/ 1/98    Food of the Normans. Referances.
fd-Norse-msg      (36K)  9/17/99    Norse and Viking food.

I have pasted a message from the fd-Normans-msg file below from
Elizabeth. And note, she notes she is two or three weeks behind on
this list. So that is not a new situation. :-)
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net