SC - OT- Fat Tuesday!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Mar 8 00:14:15 PST 2000

"James F. Johnson" wrote:

> > And is anyone giving up something for Lent? I'd say I'm giving up
> > caviar, or wild living, but I've been told that it has to be something I
> > actually do/eat/whatever, and that it really has to be a sacrifice. I
> > haven't come up with anything yet...
>
> You could give up Gascons?

NO.

> Well, you said _sacrifice_....

Not giving up my Life's Joy. Nope. Nohow.

> Let's see, for you (other things that are edible)?
>
> Asparagus
	Nope.
> Red Bell Peppers
	Nope.
> Irish Creme
	Nope.
> Mushrooms
	Nope.
> Chocolate
	OH BABY! Nope.
> Tangerines
	Nope.
> Garlic
	NO WAY! Care for some dinner with your Garlic?)
> Rosemary
	But how else do you eat lamb? Nope.
> Tarragon
	Uh... but tarragon is YOUR favorite. I can do without (Don't line up
to 	shoot me everyone!)
> Basil
	Life without BASIL? Next you'll be asking me to give up olive oil!
> Sage
	Nope.

> [and as I write, the local news crew is on the air, in the station with
> glittery or feather masks on.......]

Well I was out last night all over in ORANGE with too much makeup and
lots of jewelry and the many-fruited earrings... (helping raise money
for the local food bank)

'Lainie