SC - Salads, anyone? OOP and not

Branwen branwen at ona-stella.com
Wed Mar 8 05:58:13 PST 2000

In an attempt to eat a bit healthier, I wish to eat more salad - and force
some down the throat of my fiance as well. We're pretty much stuck in the
iceburg-tomato-cucumber-crouton-ranch dressing rut (although I made a nice
salad nicoise once). Does anyone have ideas for creative, healthy salads,
preferrably ones that don't require a ton of dressing? I'd love to try some
period ones!

Also looking for recipes using basalmic vinegar. I just bought some and have
discovered that I *love* it. (Sautee some onions, green pepers, and
mushrooms in basalmic vinegar, olive oil, oregano and basil, put on a
baguette that's topped with mozarella and broiled and you have HEAVEN!).

Thanks! Email me privately if you wish... branwen at ona-stella.com

Branwen