SC - SCA Cooks Gulf War Get-Together

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Mar 9 00:41:02 PST 2000

Noemi asked:
> How about recipes to share?  I am flying and will have limited space. . .

Wonderful. Please look me up. I'll be staying with my barony.

At the first SCA-Cooks' get-together at Pennsic, I cooked some of
the pine-nut candy since I could make that ahead of time, it was small
enough to carry on the plane and I didn't know what cooking facilities
I would have available at Pennsic.

If you will have access to cooking facilities, there are groceries
available in the nearby towns and a small store near the camp. As
it will just be my wife and I together, we will not be doing much
cooking and will only have a Coleman stove and a few pots. But if
this would help, let me know and we'll see what we can do. We can
probably throw in some more pots and utensils if we know there is a
need.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net