SC - Ham and a suggestion for Ras at the end

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Mar 9 15:04:30 PST 2000

Gee-let me know, I'll hook work and come down too!
margali

 One of the more fun things to do >around 3-4 AM in New York is to go
down to the Fulton Fish Market for a >tour, which can be arranged, most
easily for food-service types, with >any of several vendors. Some of
them will even sell retail if you're as >cute as I am. And if you're
not, _many_ of them will.

So, A, if and when I finally manage to make it up to visit, I take it
that that's one thing we'll be doing? ;-)

Phlip