SC - Anglo-Saxon Food-good book?

Grimmund grimmund at frontiernet.net
Thu Mar 9 19:52:53 PST 2000

Well met!

O learned ones, I ask a question:
For $17US and shipping, is this book worth the money?

A Handbook of Anglo-Saxon Food : Processing and Consumption
                           by Ann Hagen
                           Our Price: $16.95

I found it on Amazon,
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0951620983/002-7998931-0938451

Thanks,
Grimmund

Not much of a cook, but I eat real good!
- --

Grimmund Blackwing, Castellan.  Windhaven, Northshield, Midrealm
Dan Long- Clintonville/Appleton/Green Bay, WI     (715) 823-2370
Windhaven on the Web:  http://www.execpc.com/~lilith/

"Yes" merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid
trouble.                 -- Mahatma Ghandi