SC - Feast Fees in Ansteorra

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Sat Mar 11 21:37:08 PST 2000

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> acted if I didn't have my Really Big Carving Knife held tight against my
> thigh the whole time...

That's the ones to watch out for. When you hold it like that they can't
usually reach or control your knife-arm, and if they try to grab some
other portion of you, they get cut. The "wavers" are easier,
since the often leave openings.

I presume you stood with the knife-side angled slightly away from them
as well? Makes life -- however long *that* may last -- hell for the
other guy...

/UlfR
 not that I ever had reason to know or test this, of course

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
"Memory is like an orgasm. It's a lot better if you don't have to fake it."
  -- Seymour Cray, on virtual memory