SC - Rayne's water buffalo

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Sun Mar 12 06:11:49 PST 2000

Great.   I'll bring it frozen, inbedded in ice, in it's own cooler (I keep
the ones I get from Omaha Steaks) at the start of the War and you can figure
out how to cook it.  I figured that grilling it would let people have a
chance to taste the "real" taste.

Thank you,
Rayne

In a message dated 3/11/00 10:53:06 PM Central Standard Time,