SC - Pennsic Dinner?

Elise A. Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 12 06:52:25 PST 2000

Rayne wrote:
>I would be happy to bring some steaks to the Pennsic Dinner.  Is there
>someone who would not mind grilling it for me???  Or perhaps I can bring my
>small grill over to the dinner and we can cook them there?  Is the dinner
>planned to be in the same tent as before?  If so, grilling it in the tent
or
>on the grass outside might be a "fire" problem.

Nothing has been scheduled so far with the Pennsic Class Coordinator (me!).
There is a tent that has a fire ring (but no grate) that you could use for
grilling
or any cooking.  A&S provides the ring; you provide the wood and everything
else.

If folk want this scheduled, someone should contact the Class Coordinator
(me!) either by private e-mail or via the on-line class registration form at
the
Pennsic website.

And, while I have your attention... We already have over 250 activities
scheduled.  Add yours!  Contact the Class Coordinator (me!) and sign up!

Alys Katharine
Pennsic 29 Class Coordinator (who? me?)