SC - Pennsic Dinner?

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sun Mar 12 07:36:58 PST 2000

I was going to wait another month to broach this subject, but since it's
come up, we might as well address it now.

MK-Cooks are also wanting to have a dinner, and since I'd like to attend
both, it would help if we could schedule them so as not to overlap ;-) Has
anyone got any preferences which we can Officially present to Alys K? I was
thinking it might be a Good Thing if we attempted to keep it at the same day
and time every Pennsic- any other suggestions?

Also, if there is interest, I'm willing to do another butchering class. As
per Papa's request, I have found a professional butcher who will be at
Pennsic, who is willing to help if there is enough interest. My thought this
time was to provide everyone with their own rabbit and/or pheasant, but if
we want to do this, we've gotta start thinking and planning now. Otherwise,
I will ask to impose on Anna's good nature, and provide and butcher my own
animals for the two feasts.

Thoughts, folks?

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio

"All things are poisons.  It is simply the dose that distinguishes between a
poison and a remedy." -Paracelsus

"Oats -- a grain which in England sustains the horses, and in
Scotland, the men." -- Johnson

"It was pleasant to me to find that 'oats,' the 'food of horses,' were
so much used as the food of the people in Johnson's own town." --
Boswell

"And where will you find such horses, and such men?" -- Anonymous