SC - Steaks flambee/Water Buffalo

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Tue Mar 14 07:52:19 PST 2000

ROTLF - I think what I will do is bring a few steaks, contact a few different
members of this list and let them do what they want with the meat... just
bring the finished cooked product to the dinner. I'll have one grilled
completely plain. That way I am NOT responsible.  :-)

Rayne

In a message dated 3/14/00 2:00:15 AM Central Standard Time, allilyn at juno.com
writes:

<<
 >>    Slightly off topic, but I have a method of grilling steaks that has
 people literally screaming in horror. (heh, heh)<<

 Rayne, don't you let this man even NEAR your water buffalo!  And, please,
 keep at least a bit free of pepper.

 Regards,
 Allison,     allilyn at juno.com