SC - RE: sca-cooks Pennsic Dinner

Cobb, Toby toby.cobb at comdial.com
Wed Mar 15 08:57:38 PST 2000

Greetings to the list from a long time lurker.

I would love to meet and dine with you good gentles, and as luck would have
it, I've planned an easy meal for my camp that evening, so I should  be
available and can prepare a pot luck dish  if Tuesday is the decided upon
day.

My encampment does modern food most of war, with one period meal on Thursday
night. However, my fellow Shirelings do  understand my frustration at recent
events here on the mailing list, and applauded my camp menu for the evening
in question...  wanna see that part of my menu? You may get a chuckle as
well.  :)  Scroll down a bit.

In service to the Dream as well the tummies of Isenfir
Toby of Isenfir
Shire Castellan
Brewmaster and Bartender of the Red Mountain Inn

*****Snippet from the Isenfir War menu follows*****

Tuesday Aug 15th

	TRIMARIAN FEAST DAY!
In honor of TRH Gunnar Oxnmegan & Anastasiya Zadorva
and their desire that the populace of Trimaris eat modern food
at events because is easy to digest and pleasing to the modern
palate, todays menu will be:

	Cheeseburgers
	French Fries
	Veggies w/ Ranch Dip
	Her Highnesses preferred feast beverage, Tang, will be served upon
request.

Wednsday Aug 16th
	CLOSED FOR ATLANTIAN COURT

Thursday Aug 17th
	A period meal, menu TBD during reconstruction sessions between now
and war.