SC - idea request

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 15 18:46:06 PST 2000

I agree. Brisket does make a killer pot roast. BUT, if roast beef is the
desired item, i prefer shoulder. it slices better and doesn't fall apart
like brisket does. And in Texas, the price of brisket is incredibly low in
the summer since its barbecue season. And if you smoke it for less than 3-4
hours it is considered heresy...grin.

meadhbh