(Cook)books at camping events (was: SC - Sca-cooks Pennsic Dinner)

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Wed Mar 15 22:25:53 PST 2000

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000 RichSCA at aol.com wrote:

> Also I know the camping events aren't good for this, but I DID notice a few
> people brought books for others to look at... could everyone find room for
> ONE book to bring to "show and tell"?  I ACTUALLY have a book I could bring

You mean there are folks who don't bring cookbooks to camping events?
How else will you manage when you decide, on the spur of the moment, to
cook a three rem^Wcourse dinner for your household?

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
Later editions may have done a lot to ruin British cooking but after
1906, they contained very little of Mrs. Beeton´s original material.
		-- Nanna Rognvaldardottir