SC - Evolution of food

RichSCA at aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 04:30:04 PST 2000

To you (really) believe that the high-yield produce that we get in the
grocery stores today are just like they were before modern science "improved
them".  i.e.  The huge red apples, oranges, carrots, beets, etc.  Do you
think the flavor is just the same?

Now my Uncle (before he died was in charge of the University of Arizona's
Farm in Mesa, Arizona) he worked on improving various strains of stuff
(mostly citrus) But I remember that he did have this THING for "ancient
seeds" and grew stuff in his home garden.

Rayne - just wondering (and, who will sometime this morning dig up that Food
in Art book and look at the pictures again)

In a message dated 3/15/00 10:45:54 PM Central Standard Time, LrdRas at aol.com