SC - Reuses for leftover worms OOP

Elysant at aol.com Elysant at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 05:17:04 PST 2000

Poster: <Elysant at aol.com>

> > Of course, it's your choice, mouse or moose, especially if Lord Ras
>> is making it...

Why don't "9 Lives" etc. make mouse flavoured cat food?  Bet my Persians
would eat that...

> But even worse- at a party a girlfriend of mine threw in '84 (I had
> Annie but we were still in Tacoma) she made a not-so-subtlety called a
> 'Catbox'- a brand-new litterbox, filled with Grape Nuts, with
> chocolate-covered peanuts and raisins, Tootsie Rolls, and Baby Ruth
> stirred into the cereal. A couple of women were so grossed out they left
> the room.

I used to have a recipe here somewhere for a variation of this...  IIRC it
had yellow cake crumbled up with green food dye mixed in here and there, and
"shaped" tootsie rolls tossed in randomly.  It was to be dished out with a
clean pooper scooper.  One of the people at work had made the cake and taken
a picture of it to show everyone.  It looked suitably disgusting. :-)

Elysant
cat person