SC - Tudor Greenware - lead poisoning?

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 11:38:46 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/16/00 12:30:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
HICKS_M at casa.gov.au writes:

<<
 Thanks - I'd be interested in what he - or anyone else - could add to this.

 Mel.

 > I'll forward this on to Master Hroar, a Pottery Laurel I know- he might
 > have
 > a clue or three.
 > Phlip >>
    IIRC, Master Hroar has indeed studied some of the wares in question, and
should be able to help out on the topic. And, if anyone is interested, there
*is* a potter's list! It can be accessed at ONElist's home page
(www.onelist.com). You will need to register a name and password with them,
at which point you can search on "potters" and find the list easily.

                Ldy Diana