SC - OT - For Our Inverted Friends in Lochac

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Mar 17 03:44:40 PST 2000

Robin Carroll-Mann wrote:

> And it came to pass on 17 Mar 00,, that Susan P Laing wrote:
>
> > What the Heck is "Rogan for Men" and why the mystery???)
>
> I think you mean Rogaine.  It's a drug that causes hair growth, and is
> much in demand by men of A Certain Age.  It was much heralded when
> it first came on the market, and is now available over-the-counter, I
> believe.

True. Men of A Certain Age being, specifically, men with pattern
baldness. Not That Other Thing. Rogaine is a brand name of a drug called
monoxydil (sp?). There's also a Rogaine for women, apparently.

> ob food: just took the soda bread (with raisins and currants) out of the
> oven, and since it's past midnight, I can wish one and all a Happy Saint
> Patrick's Day.

And a Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you! Saint Patrick has never seemed
like a lot of fun to me (he's been described as the Washington to St.
Colmkille's Jefferson), but that don't mean he ain't kewl. I have seen
_no_ evidence that those snakes were of an edible variety... ;  )

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com