SC - Evolution of food-genetics of food

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 03:21:39 PST 2000

You are correct Cuz, and I'm not saying that all GM foods should be banned or
anything, I'm saying identify them and let the market decide.

We are in my opinion playing with something that needs further looking into.
And there are those of us with a slightly different take on acceptable risks
than Monsanto or any of the other Agribusiness concerns.

Corwyn