SC - Re: 12th C Anglo Norman ravioli, "Harpestraeng"+ ftp

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sat Mar 18 18:43:17 PST 2000

At 1:45 PM -0500 3/18/00, allilyn at juno.com wrote:

>Your Graces, would you
>mind if I did type the  "Harpestraeng" and make the text available?
>Either here, or via the Florilegium?  IIRC, you sell the Vol. I, but not
>for profit.

1.Elizabeth, while certainly more graceful than I on the dance floor,
is not a "Grace" in the SCA sense, since she hasn't been queen and
doesn't believe in courtesy titles.

2. I don't mind, but I'm not sure I'm the person you need permission
from. What is in current versions of Vol. I is part of Grewe's piece
on that set of manuscripts. He said he didn't mind my including it,
which is why I did. But I believe he is no longer alive, which makes
it hard for you to ask his permission; I have no idea who now holds
the copyright.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/