privte: Re: SC - Lady Seaton's Project

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 07:37:18 PST 2000

As Caligula is reported to have said:  "Aren't people awful!"
Do you by any chance have the original post where this idea got introduced to
the List?
As for me, I have dropped the subject publicly only because it is beginning
to get tedious!  "What is and is not period" .... "Yes you can, no you can't"
blah - blah - blah"  I just want to do recipes.  (You can put that on the
bitch list when we get together - Too many people wanting glory and not
enough people doing the actual work)
Phillipa
<<
 :-). Isn't it amazing how the WWW has produced such a number of peoples who
 cannot get a clue, P? Just look at the number of folks who have suddenly
come
 up with your idea since it was first revealed. :-0 I would suggest that
 further sharing on this project with the SCA-cooks list would only result in
 more peoples with more 'original' ideas that sound exactly like yours. From
 my own experience with stolen ideas and SCA folks being elevated from my own
 work; my advice is to stifle it very quickly. Remember Allison's post if you
 need a specific example of stealing ideas if you need more than one before
 the next guild meeting. :-(

 Ras >>