SC - Reuses for leftover worms

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Mar 19 11:25:55 PST 2000

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> You know, folks, you have been on this worm bit for quite some time. I am
> appalled that there has not been any actual recipes posted for this tasty
> tidbit. There is an annual nightcrawler cook-off. Why all the contentless
> post and no recipes?

We are shy. We don't want to be shown up. We are afraid the more
experienced worm cooks on this list will laugh at our pathetic dishes of
Shake-And-Bake for worms. We don't want it to be known that when we are
alone we dine on frozen worm TV dinners from Swanson, Banquet, etc.

G. Tacitus "They taste like chicken!" Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com